My name is Daniel Hildebrand, born in 1997 in Düren, near Cologne, Germany. I currently work as a Media Designer at item Industrial Applications, developing concepts and designs for websites as well as print products. This includes tasks such as graphic design, web design, but also prototyping and communicating design ideas.
Regardless of medium, I strive to use my sensibilities as an artist in order to craft experiences and products that are meaningful to the user.
I started out designing posters digitally as a teenager because of my artistic ability. I have held onto it and like to incorporate these skills into my designs whenever it seems appropriate.
- Web Design
- UI Design (+ Prototyping)
- Graphic Design
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver, Figma
- HTML/CSS, WordPress, Typo3, Eloqua
- traditional media, pen and pencil
- presenting and pitching designs and concepts
- SCRUM and Agile workflows